I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Countdown Continues

well i forgot i had turned off comments to the last post. and yay! i have one person who dotted my map!! c'mon everyone tell me where ya live, as if i don't know for the regular visitors but put your little person on my map!

i have done hardly anything to pack and i have about a month left,. and i know it's whizzing by. gettin freakky eeeek! i have interview questions to post so i have to go contemplate so look for them soon.

i'm extremely tired and my back is killing me. so, on that note i will continue resting. i was going to work out, yoga and the like because it has helped but my body is just dragging. so i'll take that as a sign to rest up. not sure what's up but if it doesn't go away by the weekend i'm heading to the clinic. ugh i hate going to a doc, but i also hate feeling bad. need to visit Dr. Wu again....actually that will be my first stop.

ta ta for now!

o i have come across some nice and interesting blogs and once i get the addy's i'll put em up in here if ya wanna browse them. one is poetry, and as you can see i suck at it but this woman is great.

No comments: