I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Friday, October 01, 2010

I'm Back!




Actually I might just scrap this and make a whole new blog. Debating. But for now this will do.

So much has gone on I won't even recap. From now I'm just going to try to go forward.

I'm reading this book on creativity and well one of the things it suggests one do is write 3 pages every morning. So in lieu of getting out pen and paper, this will be it. Morning might be hard to get to, since well I barely get up for work as it is and getting up even earlier to write this is well doing to be more difficult lol.

I'm supposed to write anything that comes to mind without worrying about anything but at this moment i'm kind of multitasking so that's not going to happen this go round lol.

i took an hour hike today. it was great. i only wish i had someone to go with. i'd bring the dog but i don't want to stop a lot and sometimes i have to because of people. she still needs a lot of socialization.

i really am worried about this wedding i'm shooting. but i'm pretty much prepared. just need to fiddle around with this flash so i don't blow people out or have blackass backgrounds.

i'm also needing to work on getting my website up and some marketing stuff. i don't know why i'm mucking about and not DOING it. it's like i'm comfortable where i am. although that's not where i want to be lol. doesn't make sense i know. i guess i am afraid of failing so i don't DO.

so for now i'll keep this short since i'm multitasking lol ttfn1

No comments: