I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tactfulness

Which I admit I lack.

Well I need to find a way to say what I need to say in a professional manner.

The president of the company I am temporarily working for is coming into town next week.

I told boss #1 I would have no problem speaking up about the problems I have been experiencing here, but I'm not very good at this sort of thing. Usually just backfires on me.

Oh well.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

if you have a week...practice makes perfect.

make notes! good luck!

Firestarter5 said...

Bend over ALOT in front of him. Wear jeans. Tight. *winkwink*

gus said...

diplomicy works, sometimes being blunt is more effective.

ysfb said...

Tell your boss that you can't keep your affair with him secret and that you are breaking it off to be with his brother. Now that will get his attention.