I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fit to be tied

I'm depressed..........about my job situation. I almost had an interview.....but they are located on the east side of Atlanta........at the LEAST an hour and a half drive.........

I'm frustrated..........my boyfriend doesn't listen..........tries to offer help but it turns into a speech on how I'm not doing enough.........I should have had a job by now........when he got out of the Navy he had job offers left and right (he's a mechanic)..........he doesn't want to get rid of anything in his house.........although he doesn't use most of the shit that's piled up ("wow where was that??" me: "under a pile of stuff!").........I still have most everything in boxes............

I'm...........

I don't know what I am.........

2 comments:

gus said...

fit to be tied? that why there are silk scarves by the bed? ;)

Anthony said...

"doesn't want to get rid of anything in his house".

Is that a metaphor? I think it is.

You need a hug.