I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Brief

Well.

Since I think I have internet in the living room for now (wow one bar woot), I will try to keep this brief. I like being on the computer, but it means I have to sit in the kitchen and the chairs aren't as comfy and it's colder. I'm tickled that I seem to have one bar in the living room. DIdn't have any before. I'd have to walk around the house with the laptop to find out WHERE I got bars. And the living room wasn't one of them. I'm hoping it gets better as time goes on!

Plus being at work on the computer all day means I don't feel like getting on the computer when I get home. I'm back into a civilized routine.

Wake up.

Get up eventually.

Shit.

Shower (if I haven't the night before).

Makeup.

Run out the door to get to work.

WOrk.

Get home (I used to hike after work but it gets dark earlier so I can't :(

Fix dinner.

And relax.

I should do more. On occasion I do but I didn't think this job would be so exhausting. It is. With the amount of work lately. Advance Auto is apparently ordering their shit all at once. Which means I have no free time at work. I was told I'd have hours of free time to surf the net or whatever. Yea I"m waiting for that to happen. When the other boss gets back I"m making it a point to tell him he's a liar LOL. He's cool like that.

Not that I don't want to work. I do. I love working. I hate sitting around at a job and not have anything to do. I know I know, what's wrong with me right? Well I happen to be one of those few that want to work. But it is nice having some time to like surf the net. Especially when I was told that I could. Surf whatever I want since there's no guarddog on the internet. But even when I just check my email and one of the bosses comes in, I hit the boss button because I just feel weird checking my email while at work. I know I know. What's wrong with me right?

I do like my job but the amount of orders and stuff has my head ready to explode. I do hope I will be a permanent employee. Seems like. I do know at least one of the bosses doesn't want me to leave. Good sign.

I voted by Absentee Ballot. I am still registered in another county. I actually like that way of voting and may do that in the future.

Ok. Going to post in case I lose my connection.

No comments: