I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea...............and still I want to smack someone.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Briefly

I'm not feeling the holiday spirit. I'm sad to report I've been depressed of late. Oh most of it is financial, and a part of me just wants to lie down and not wake up again.

The stuff at work is just ridiculous but I don't feel that opting out of this position is a very wise choice in the scheme of the economy. Granted, they still have to offer me the position full time, and I have found out that any woman before me has quit because of the one manager. The only reason they had to get rid of the previous GUY was because he did the basics and nothing else. And apparently he didn't do the basics all that well. He also barely spoke to anyone in the office. So, if I make it until my hours at the temp agency are fulfilled, I will speak about a few issues that I think need to be addressed, ask for more money, and see what happens. I won't quit.

I had a blowout with the boyfriend. Basically it was my own blowout, since things have piled up and I just exploded. My credit card company is asking for twice as much money for the minimum payment, my school loans I simply cannot pay unless I want to live in the truck and not eat. THose people fucking piss me off. I told them I can't pay, they need to send me the paperwork to defer it, then they have the audacity to ask me if I wanted to buy Geico Insurance. I chewed that foreign customer service asshole a new one and hung up. I'm about ready to go into default and to be honest I don't care. The one loan I can pay. It's manageable. But Sallie Mae is ridiculous. I'd file it to bankruptcy, which I am really trying to avoid with my credit card, if school loans could be included and they are not. I mean I don't want to simply not pay, but I can't pay the equivalent of a rent or mortgage payment. THey are idiots. I could have my credit ruined. I mean, I don't plan on ever owning anything of value. *shrug*

I know this is totally opposite of the previous paragraphs, but if you are reading this, I truly hope you all will have a wonderful holiday........

6 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

Ain't life great Redbabe?

Luv ya!

ysfb said...

How's life in the shoes of the bastard? Fucking sucks doesn't it. Just do what I do, when something fucked up happens, just laugh and just hope the other person gets @$&^#@#* or just know that life can't always be like this and what goes down must come up, it has to, right?

kimmyk said...

I hate Sallie Mae.

I hope the new year brings more financial stability for you...but given the economy and the state of everything-you are not alone my friend.

i hope that you have a happ(ier) holiday....

xx's chickie.

Firestarter5 said...

Merry Christmas Redbabe

Love ya!
Y

ysfb said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Firestarter5 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR RED